Saturday, August 10, 2013

#AndPeaceOut

Since relocating to a different spot in front of my house, I now get sunny, vibrant photos, meaning I no longer have to go through and rack my brains for all my Photoshop skills to get a dim, faded photo to look bright and colorful. Yay! When I look at my photos, I always realize later on that I forget to take photos of specific items, i.e. accessories. I think it's because I don't have that many, so I usually reuse them, and then I forget to re-photograph them since I assume you've already seen the item. It's a terrible habit that I have to fix. On a different note, do any of my readers (are any of you guys out there???) own a Compact System Camera that they would vouch for? I've been slowly researching because a) I need to stop taking outfit shots with my phone; and 2) I need to stop taking regular shots with my phone and my old point-and-shoot. I thought about the DSLR option, but the idea of lugging around a giant camera everywhere has yet to please me, so I've stayed away from that. CSC are fairly advanced, and for the simpler photography that I'm thinking of (just travel shots, regular shots, and outfit shots), a CSC will suffice. So, if you know of any good ones, send me a comment!  photo fotor_137524048992145_zps65bcf762.jpg

blue dress-shirt: from China black skirt: Target black heels: Dollhouse leather handbag: from China necklace: Forever 21 belt: from Hong Kong

 photo fotor_137524049302541_zps3b37593e.jpg  photo fotor_137524048476889_zps60132b6a.jpg#andpeaceout.

No comments:

Post a Comment