Saturday, August 10, 2013

Macao Indoors

I follow a multitude of great fashion bloggers, but outfit posts are the one thing about which I still feel extremely awkward. Mostly because I do not have enough fashion photographer friends who would take the photos for me without judgment. Hence, this is the beginning of the attempt to start "posing" for outfit shots, aka use shots that have a good view of my outfit that day that my friend took while we were traveling. Sorry for the bad quality, but it will improve over time, I am sure!

scarf: San Francisco Japantown jacket: Forever21 chiffon top: a.n.a skirt: Express wedge sneakers: Target necklace: Forever21 watch: Armitron

 photo P1050962_zps8279b7aa.jpg This shot is actually from the 60+ floor of the Macao Tower. It overlooks, well, everything. There is also a bungee jump off of this ledge a few floors higher that is considered one of the hardest bungee challenges in the world, and while my friends and I were here, we actually saw some people jump. I can only say that I would never try it, but I admire everyone who has the courage to leap.  photo P1060014_zps08bf7a51.jpg This shot should look familiar to anyone who has seen Boys Over Flowers (the Korean drama) or the Venetian in Las Vegas. This Venetian hotel is the exact same one as the Venetian in Las Vegas in structure and design, and it is the actual filming location of a few scenes from the Korean drama. It has a quaintly decorated ceiling to appear like the sky with an array of store fronts that are reminiscent of traditional European buildings. The fake river (with actual gondolas) remind me so much of Venice, and just makes me want to see the real Venice waterways even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment