Saturday, August 10, 2013

Down by the Stairs

There's this really quaint porch (of someone else's house) near my house, and I've always wanted to take a photo, but didn't want to intrude. Well, if you know my neighbors, don't rat me out, but for the sake of these outfit shots, I really just had to break the rules. This dress is from Taobao.com, and it was a great deal for the price (~80RMB, counting price escalation since I purchased the item, this dress is probably around 15USD now). It's a nice cotton material, and despite the summer heat, not too hot to wear out. I love the feminine feel of the dress, and paired it with these black belt to help accentuate my waist.

 photo fotor_137536080776095_zpsf943f242.jpg

dress: from Taobao belt: Claire's shoes: Bandolino's Isbieal handbag: from eBay

 photo fotor_13753608046144_zpsc4be1c17.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment