Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Good Thing About Photography-Loving Friends

These are fairly old photos (6 months) because, if you know me, you can see that I still had my old long hair. I'm still debating whether or not I want to grow it back out; any ideas? These were taken last November during the Thanksgiving break. My friend and I happened to be on campus while the rest of campus went home for the holiday, so we thought we'd take advantage of the period where no one would be around to gawk at us being silly and taking outfit shots. We dressed up and hit the more photogenic locations on campus (including a trek in the woods, in heels), and these were some of the shots we ended up with. Take a look!  photo 1_zps98ff8fb8.jpg

studded red jacket: Forever 21 white chiffon blouse: Worthington's (Available at JCP) peacock chiffon skirt: Worthington's

 photo s2_zps5db6399c.jpg  photo s4_zps0b03ae3a.jpg  photo 77_zpsad373c64.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment