Saturday, August 10, 2013

Review: Bandolino Isbieals

New this week: my new Isbieals from Bandolino! The one review I saw on Piperlime, where I bought the shoes, was terrible. 2 stars. But the shoes were beautiful and for the price, an absolute steal, so I went hunting for more reviews. While I did find some other reviews on other sites, they weren't enough to reassure me of my purchase. I thought back to bad shoe purchases I had made in the past, and reinforced my faith in the good reviews of these beautiful shoes, and went for it. Now, I'm sitting here, in my Isbieals writing this review so that others do know, that these shoes are gorgeous and comfortable. I'll completely believe that last statement in about 8 hours. While the shoes themselves are comfortable, the front strap where you toes go are made of a harder patent material and definitely need to be stretched out. Once they are, I think these will become my go-to heels, even if I'm running errands and walking around. I haven't tested them for long-distance walking, but I think they'd be okay (I'll get back to you guys about that though). Other than that, the ankle strap isn't constrictive and allows your ankle enough flexibility to bend and prance like you would in flats or sneakers. The heel is a thicker, sturdier heel so every step is solid and un-wobbly. The design of the shoes is great as well. I have the black/snake print, and I feel that the snake print is obvious, but not overboard. It's not as subtle as I would like, but it's not overbearing enough for me to hate it. Especially if you wear a simpler outfit, the heels will speak for themselves without any other accessories. I personally find the "pop of print" young and fun. Overall, I would definitely recommend these for a friend, and my friend who saw me in these has already expressed her approval. But don't just sit here and read my words, let the photos speak for themselves!

Size: True to your "heels sizing" (I have wide feet, so for heels, I buy a half size up vs my regular size when I buy flats. Hence "heels sizing") Width: Normal Heel height: 3 inches Weight: Light-weight Ability to skip: Absolutely

Rating: 4 (out of 5) until the front becomes more comfortable

No comments:

Post a Comment