Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer Dressing

Figuring out how not to be awkward in photos is hard than you think, but I think my friend and I are slowly finding a rapport that works for the two of us. It includes her taking photos while I'm not paying attention, and then I pose like a tourist for one photo, and BAM! Final product. Obviously this is going to have to change for continuous success, but for now, I actually like how these shots came out. I found this summer dress in a very rare excursion into Aeropostale. I went to the mall with a friend who dresses in the more "basics casual" category, and when she mentioned wanting to go after following me into a huge number of other stores, I was happy to oblige. I didn't expect to find anything because I'm not usually a fan of shirts that have blatant logos on their t-shirts, but I found this in the corner section of the store, and I just had to have it. It's cute....right?  photo P1060443_zpsb379aac4.jpg

summer dress: Aeropostale boots: BareTraps sunglasses: DG bracelets: BCBGeneration (corazon), Juicy Couture (green woven w/ heart), random bracelets from my collection

 photo P1060436_zpsfe391668.jpg  photo P1060444_zps76e9f5c9.jpg  photo P1060447_zpse59f97bd.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment